Shop Now and Save 20% Off Completed Online Sales! Offer expires on February 20th at midnight EST. *Discount does not apply toward shipping.
A perfect companion to reduce sound under floating laminate, Rigid Core click vinyl, and engineered hardwood floors. Available in 3mm and 5mm thickness, it provides a thin resilient layer between your subfloor and the finished floor. It can muffle sound, insulate, and even make hard floors a bit more forgiving under your feet.
We offer additional Rubber Underlayment thicknesses of 10mm and 12mm. If you are interested in either of these, please Call 800-279-1693 or Request a Free Quote.
Starting at: $0.65 /sqft Starting at: $92.00 /item
Ideal for residential and commercial applications under floating laminate, Rigid Core vinyl, and engineered hardwood floors
- Available in two thicknesses: 3mm and 5mm
- Roll size: 48″ x 50′ (3mm) and 48″ x 25′ (5mm)
- Roll weight: 104 lbs. (3mm) and 94 lbs. (5mm)
- Material: 94% resilient recycled tire rubber
- Density: 49 lbs. cubic foot (ASTM-D792)
- Shore A Hardness: 40-55 durometer (ASTM-D2240)
- Fire Rating: Class I (ASTM E648-17)
- Sound Rating: IIC 50-75+ depending on floor/ceiling assembly, floor finish, and underlayment thickness
- Note: Actual product color may vary from picture shown.
Features and Benefits:
- Significantly reduces both airborne sounds and structural vibrations including voices, television, music, and footsteps
- Makes click-together floating floors sound solid underfoot
- Offers moisture barrier protection
- Designed to be installed directly under finished floors
- Eliminates and reduces subfloor imperfections
- Easy and fast to install
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Made in the USA from recycled tires
Usually ships within 1 week.
For all returns, please call 800-279-1693 or email email@example.com within 10-days of delivery.
1 reviews with rating of 4 stars (1 of 2)(Show unfiltered results)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
2 reviews for Rubber Underlayment