PRODUCT FACTS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Made from Recycled rubber truck tire and bus tires.
- Rolls are available in ¼”, 5/16” and 3/8” thickness.
- Rolls are 4’ wide and come standard in 25’ and 50’ lengths. Rolls can be custom cut to length which will help eliminate waste and reduce customer cost.
- Available in Solid Black, 10% color content, 20% Color content all the way up to 95% Color content. Custom colors are available.
- When installing, the seams do not need to be trimmed or married together perfectly due to the quality manufacturing process. Seams become almost invisible.
- Rolls can be installed with adhesive, double stick tape or loose laid.
- Very dense material and will hold up to the harshest commercial applications.
- Interlocking tiles are 24” x 24” x 3/8” thick and have the best interlocking tab in the industry. Seams become almost invisible when snapped together
- Interlocking tiles are easy to install, they are designed to be installed without adhesive and come in 5 standard colors. Solid Black, Grey, blue, tan or red speck.
- Available in border tiles, center tiles and corner tiles.
- Does not smell like some rubber flooring does.
- The ground rubber is thoroughly cleaned after grinding resulting in an extremely clean finished floor.
- Can be easily sealed.
- 5 year warranty.
- Custom logos are available,
The flooring is available in the following:
¼”, 5/16” and 3/8” thickness
4’ wide rolls.
Standard lengths are 25’ and 50’ but they can be cut to the customer’s length at no additional charge.
Square edge tiles in 24” x 24”
– Adhesive is required for these tiles
– Designed to be installed without adhesive.
By far the best interlocking tabs in the industry.
Seams are almost impossible to see when tiles are snapped together.
26 colors to choose from.
Custom colors available.
The flooring can be made to match team colors, corporate colors
Custom team, school or corporate logos available,
More product information and specifications are available under each product category page… check the NavBar on the left for the product category you would like to learn more about.